Katelyn was blessed this Sunday. It was a pretty special day! Her cousin Katie was blessed just a few days before. Thanks to all the family and friends that came.
Hi Whitney, This is Brooke Wendt. I saw your blog on Melissa's site. You have such a cute baby girl. Please tell Laurie and Mitch hello for me. I love your blog. Ours is pgwendt.blogspot.com.
aww... soo adorable. i still can't get over how fast she is growing! that is really awesome she has a cousin her age. p.s. thanks again for coming in to my class to help these last couple of weeks. u have been so helpful! just let me know anytime you are feeling bored and want to get out of the house
3 comments:
Hi Whitney,
This is Brooke Wendt. I saw your blog on Melissa's site. You have such a cute baby girl. Please tell Laurie and Mitch hello for me. I love your blog. Ours is pgwendt.blogspot.com.
Adorable little girls!! And their mommies, too =)
aww... soo adorable. i still can't get over how fast she is growing! that is really awesome she has a cousin her age.
p.s. thanks again for coming in to my class to help these last couple of weeks. u have been so helpful! just let me know anytime you are feeling bored and want to get out of the house
Post a Comment