Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Now It's My Turn
Ashlie passed this on to me, so I guess it's my turn.
What is your favorite smell?
I have two. The smell of gasoline on the water. It sounds weird I know, but it reminds me of being on the boat. The second one is the salty sea air, nothing beats being on the ocean.
What is your favorite sight?
Katelyn's smile. Nothing melts your heart faster then your child smiling at you. Also, Katelyn sleeping because it's quite a rare occurrence.
What is your favorite taste?
Cadbury eggs and peeps that are slightly stale.
What is your favorite sound?
Again I have two. The wind blowing outside at night, it makes me feel safe and warm in my bed. Second, surprise, surprise Katelyn's squeals and laugh.
What is your favorite touch?
I'm really embarrassed to admit this, but I still sleep with my baby blanket. It's so soothing, even as an adult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Slightly stale Peeps...authentic Whitney!!
Post a Comment