




So we've started building a new room for Katelyn, much to Jeff's dismay. These are some pictures of Jeff on the last night in our big master bedroom, and yes he is crying. The other pictures are of Katelyn's current bedroom. For those of you who don't know, we bought a house last year that had recently been remodeled and updated. Part of the remodeling included knocking down a few walls to make a large master bedroom. The only problem with this was that it left only one bedroom upstairs. So when we were expecting Katelyn we set up her room down stairs. Jeff spent hours painting it just the way I specified, which included the half top pink, the bottom part green, and a painted on flower border in between. We also re carpeted the bedroom too. Well, not long after Katelyn was born I realized that having her down in the basement was way too far away, so eight months later here we are putting back up a wall to recreate a bedroom. A big thanks to Jeff. He's a patient man and the best husband ever. I love you!
1 comment:
That room is dang cute. I don't think I could get Mont to do that. So is her room upstairs going to be as cute?
Post a Comment