
We just got back from another fun trip to California. This was Katelyn's 6th trip there since she's been born (what a lucky girl). The weather was beautiful, sunny and about 70 degrees. It's the first time since I've moved to Utah that I have seriously contemplated moving back to California. Why live in the snow when you don't have to? Luckily it poured the day we left so I felt slightly better about coming home, until we landed and it was 7 degrees outside. Oh well, maybe I'll go back to California again next month. The top picture is Katelyn and her cousin Natalie. How sweet. The bottom picture was us at the beach. It was getting cloudy and the sun was setting, but it was still a beautiful sight. Thanks James and Melissa for letting us stay with you.

5 comments:
Thanks for coming! Although it's rained quite a bit by SoCal standards this past week, today was just like last Saturday - sunny and 70. (Just so you know) ;-)
You guys are welcome anytime!
We loved having you! Thanks for coming to stay!
Oh how fun! I am sure you loved coming back to the snow! :)
Hey Whit, Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a very happy birthday yesterday!
Post a Comment