Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 Random Things

7 Things I Can Do... 1. Change a diaper on a moving child. I don't mean a child whose squirming around, I mean a child who is walking around. And yes this includes dirty diapers too. 2. Paint my toenails when I'm nine months pregnant (I tried it yesterday) 3. Read in the car without getting a headache or sick to my stomach 4. Whistle 5. Sing all the words to any 'N SYNC song (and no I'm not too proud to admit this) 6. Bend my thumb backwards (I have a hitchhikers thumb) 7. I can watch (cheering and everything) an entire Jazz game without ever realizing what the score actually is (I am very good at pretending to be a sports fan) 7 Things I Can't Do... 1. Play sports (I wish I could, but I'm just not coordinated enough) 2. Play an instrument (unless playing the right hand only on the piano counts) 3. Curl my tongue 4. Touch my toes (not just at the moment, even when I'm not pregnant). 5. Cook the same thing twice (The first time I make something, it always turns out great, but for some reason the second time I make it, it always results in some type of disaster, and I really don't get why this is.) 6. Drive a stick shift 7. Say the word "Parmesana" as in chicken Parmesana (sounds weird, but its true) 7 Things I Say 1. Did you wash your hands? (Sadly enough I only say this to Jeff, poor guy gets treated like a kid) 2. How much can I spend on this? (I love to shop and Jeff hates to spend money, so unfortunately I have to stick to a budget). 3. Don't you dare leave that dish in the sink (I actually never say this, but I do have a look that I give Jeff that conveys this exact thought). 4.You're driving kind of fast (I'm a total back seat driver, but only to poor Jeff) 5. Sounds good 6. Will you do me a favor (once only, this would only sound familiar to Jeff) 7. I love you (at least I hope I say this a lot) 7 Things I Eat 1. Anything chocolate (unless it's dark chocolate or has nuts in it). 2. Hot Dogs (even the ones from 7eleven) 3. Dr. Pepper (cold and right from the can is how I prefer it). 4. Peeps (the kind you get at Easter) 5. Fruit ( I have to have at least one healthy thing on here). 6. Flank Steak 7. In & Out (although, I don't get nearly enough of it these days) 7 People I Tag I'm not even sure 7 people will read this, so I tag whoever does.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You drink Dr. Pepper? I thought you gave up caffeine? Cute post. I especially like the hand washing and dishes in the sink comments as it totally reminds me of someone we both know and love (except the comments are directed at ME), did you guys grow up in the same family or something?

Jamie said...

I can totally relate to the wanting to shop while Brian hates to spend-that's what we get for marrying those finance men!! Hope you are feeling well Whitney!