Even though Katelyn is only 2, I enrolled her in preschool this year. I'm hoping that school will use up some of that energy, and that I might actually be able to run errands again. I put her in a preschool up at the U where I taught, so I was familiar the program and the teachers. Her first day went well. No tears, well at least not from Katelyn.
Looking a little sleepy (it's sad to admit, but 9am is early for us)
Forget putting her backpack in the cubby, it was much more fun just putting herself in.
Katelyn went right over to the table and started playing, phew.
She survived! and I didn't even see her hit another child (she has a major hitting problem right now) hallelujah!!!
4 comments:
That backpack is almost bigger than her!
I'm glad it went well...enjoy your freedom!!!
You know I love that girl.
So so cute!! Glad the 1st day went well!! And call us anytime...we would love to go to Lagoon with you guys... I am sure Hailey and Katelyn would have a blast riding on all the rides together!!
Yay Katelyn! I'm glad it wasn't too painful, she looks adorable with that backpack on.
Look at that adorable sweet face...a hitting problem? I don't believe it for a second! :) She looks so cute and old with her backpack on - I love it!
Post a Comment