Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thank Goodness For Dads

I don't consider myself too cautious with the girls. In fact Katelyn has turned out to be a pretty tough girl so there are probably some things I let her do that I shouldn't. Well, I may not be cautious, but I'm definitely more careful than Jeff. We went to his work party last weekend and after he and Katelyn had disappeared for awhile I went to check out what they were doing and this is what I found:
And no, that is not Jeff at the top of the slide, it's a cautious father actually taking his child down the slide. The slide was really fast and even some of the older kids got quite a ride. And what you don't see is at the bottom of the slide there is about a 4 foot area to land and then a steep little hill to roll down if you don't stop in time. Ok, it wasn't really that bad, but thank goodness for her daddy because I probably wouldn't have let her go down alone. Too scared to ride the pony, but not the slide.
The girls love their daddy

3 comments:

Susi said...

that is sooooooo fun. I'm glad for dad's too because I am the biggest chicken out there girl...Your girls are soooo cute!

Rick said...

You guys have a beautiful family, it was so nice to see you again.

-Moshi

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Cute pics Whitney! I have totally dropped the ball on getting together. Let do something!