Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

Saturday was our ward party and we were all excited to get out of the house after being snowed in and having the stomach flu all week. Poor Jeff wasn't able to go because it was his turn to be sick. We had a fun time, but we did miss having daddy there.
Katelyn already loves hanging out with boys!
We had to cancel Jane's party because of the flu, but at least she got to wear her shirt out.
Some of Katelyn's favorite friends. Katelyn wasn't too fond of Santa, so this is the best we got.

3 comments:

Clegg Family said...

At least it looks like you and Santa are having a fun time! :)

I loved that picture of Katelyn with Lizzie, Jacob & Josh...cute friends!

Annemarie said...

I love these pictures. Obviously, the boys loved hanging out with Katelyn, too!

Amanda said...

hey thats my brother...haha! I love Katelyns boots..that is too cute!