Preschool Picture
I'm sure glad Katelyn was smiling, because I was standing behind the scenes holding back my tears. After trying to get Katelyn dressed, trying to keep her dressed (and clean), strapping her down in the car seat to do her hair, and then trying to get her to smile, I had had it. But with a picture this cute, I guess it was all worth it.
8 comments:
She looks so cute! Pictures were always a traumatic (more for me than her!) experience with Eliza too. We're hoping Caroline is a little more cooperative.
I have NEVER seen such a great school picture! I love it!!
Whitney, that is SOOOO cute!
She is so stinkin cute. Both your girls look so much alike to me. They are darling. Great Pic!
Ok, this is completely serious...I'm looking at your blog with Josh on my lap and he pointed to her picture and said, "Mom, Katelyn is so beautiful."
...and I completely agree!
Awww... I don't think I've seen a cuter picture in a while!
She is sooooo cute! I love it!!!
I wish I looked that good in my pics ;)
What a cutie! I thought you were going to say that you were about to cry because she was growing up so fast. Your reason was way better :)
Post a Comment