Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Book of Norman

One of my good friends was nice enough to have the girls and I over for dinner and FHE on Monday. As part of FHE, each child got their very own Book of Mormon. Katelyn was so excited and kept calling it her "Book of Norman" all night. Katelyn has been keeping her Book of Norman by her bed every night so she can "read" it. Thanks Stacy!

2 comments:

Matthew, Alli & Hunter: The Fall of Autumn said...

That is awesome! When people met me on my mission they would call it the Book of Norman all the time and they thought my name was Elder Mormon...

JenB said...

The Book of Norman ... that is so funny. My little Colton calls it his "mormy book" ...

(I've just started following blogs ... I'm Jeff's cousin, just in case you're wondering "who is that commenting on my kids!")