hahaha so cute! they would make a cute couple. marriages in the ward are always the best. ;)
Hahaha that's so funny....they'll get a kick out of that one when they're our age :) what a fun summer!!
those are great pictures...ones that should be played at their wedding receptions...
Yep, still love these pictures! Every time I see them I smile. Boy do we have some good pictures for Katelyn & Josh's wedding video. :)
Ha Ha! Loved the bum picture!
Those little bums are precious! What a fun summer activity! Those babies of yours are darling!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hahaha so cute! they would make a cute couple. marriages in the ward are always the best. ;)
Hahaha that's so funny....they'll get a kick out of that one when they're our age :) what a fun summer!!
those are great pictures...ones that should be played at their wedding receptions...
Yep, still love these pictures! Every time I see them I smile. Boy do we have some good pictures for Katelyn & Josh's wedding video. :)
Ha Ha! Loved the bum picture!
Those little bums are precious! What a fun summer activity! Those babies of yours are darling!!
Post a Comment