Friday, September 10, 2010

The Power of Persuasion

Katelyn had to have a sleep study done last night and knowing that they would have to attach lots of wires all over her body, I was a bit worried she wouldn't cooperate. I spent the whole day telling Katelyn that we were having a special sleep over and that she would get to wear "stickers" all over her body. I must have done an amazing job of convincing her how cool the stickers were because it's been 24 hours since the sleep study and her face is still covered in them. She has a meltdown any time I try to take the stickers off and I'm pretty sure it isn't because it hurts. She even went to a birthday party today wearing them and now I'm pretty sure all of our neighbors think I'm crazy or at the very least that Katelyn is. Their definitely right about the latter. And here's just a cute picture of Jane because the poor girl never gets blogged about. Jane I really do love you, that's just what you get for being an easy, mellow child.

6 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

thats an awesome picture

Annemarie said...

NEVER do I thiink you are crazy. I think you are one of the BEST mom's EVER! I love that Katelyn girl. I hope she is still wearing the stickers at church tomorrow...

nikki said...

That is one of the all-time funniest things I have ever seen. I pulled up to Emily's house tonight to see those stuck all over her face. She is so funny!

I love the picture of Jane too. What a little cutie.

Wendy said...

That is hilarious!! Good moms know all the tricks, right? And darling picture of Jane. Your girls sure do look a lot alike!

Clegg Family said...

Whit, I love that little disclaimer to Jane about not getting blogged about because she is a happy easy child. That little thing will learn her lesson, right?!! Hilarious.

...and you know how much I love Katelyn's stickers!!

Lauren said...

I cannot believe how much your girls look like you. They are so adorable.