YAY!!!!!!!! You do make the cutest girls!
Specialization! We've got five boys, it nice to be able to shift clothes from one closet to the next :)
Yipeee! We love little Norman girlies.
So exciting!! You guys do make the cutest girls ever...and just another Norman girl option for Josh to marry. :)
How fun! I heard you and someone else in the ward are expecting. We are expecting in September! I hope you are healthy and have some energy! First trimesters can be tough. Good luck and congrats!
Sisters are the best! (I have three so I know!) Congratulations!!Leah
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! You do make the cutest girls!
Specialization! We've got five boys, it nice to be able to shift clothes from one closet to the next :)
Yipeee! We love little Norman girlies.
So exciting!! You guys do make the cutest girls ever...and just another Norman girl option for Josh to marry. :)
How fun! I heard you and someone else in the ward are expecting. We are expecting in September! I hope you are healthy and have some energy! First trimesters can be tough. Good luck and congrats!
Sisters are the best! (I have three so I know!) Congratulations!!
Leah
Post a Comment