Monday, May 16, 2011

Catch Up

It's been a busy month. Katelyn turned 4 and celebrated by having a pirate party (just want every little girl wants). We had 20 kids at the party and 3 adults, but besides a few cake and ice cream spills all went well and Katelyn loved it! The girls also had their first dance recitals and I couldn't have been more proud of my beautiful dancers.
And of course there was Easter!
And finally a trip to St. George, where we were reminded that the sun does still exist.
What a great month!

3 comments:

JenB said...

Cute catch up *Ü* It's good to keep connected to what's going on with cousins and their kids.

Proudfeet said...

I am rolling over the pirate party theme! What a lady! Looks like April-May have been busy and good to you guys!

Clegg Family said...

I am just writing to confirm that Katelyn and Jane are the two cutest little girls in the entire world. :)
Love you guys!