I love...
1. the way he can get Katelyn to sit completely still while watching & listening to basketball games

2. the way he kisses (yes, we are in a phone booth)

3. watching him wake board (he looks good!)

3. watching him wake board (he looks good!)

4. seeing him and Katelyn sleeping

5. that he's a Ute! I never could have married a coug (j/k to all you BYU fans)
6. that he is so fun! (How many guys would dress up just for the trick-or-treaters)

7. that he's such a great daddy!
+037.jpg)
8. that he always lets you bury him in the sand when we go to the beach (infact, he actually begs you to)

9. that he always wears the robes they give you when we stay in hotels (I think thats his favorite part)

10. that he's all mine (well, I guess ours since I have to share him with Katelyn)
.jpg)
1 comment:
You got one of the good ones! Happy Birthday Jeff!
Post a Comment