Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Katelyn's New Car Seat



Katelyn's new car seat arrived yesterday. In less than 2 months we can finally turn her around, yea!


6 comments:

Jamie said...

I remember that was so much fun the have them facing forward and being able to see them. She is darling Whitney! I love her little pigtails!
Jamie Bare

Becky said...

She is going to love it. Those Britax seats are the best too. So easy to move from one car to another.
She is so dang cute. I love her eyes!

Jennie said...

i am loving her teeny tiny little pig tails so cute!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

We just turned Hailey around...and it is Heaven!! Love Katelyn's pig tails by the way!!

Annemarie said...

LOVE the pigtails!!

Ashlie said...

I am cracking up at the piggies!!! She is seriously the cutest little chubba out there!! I think it is hillarious to watch their face when you turn them around for the first time.