Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Katelyn's going to be a big sister!

You're probably thinking we're crazy, and if you're not I am. But it's true. Katelyn will be a big sister sometime around November 15th!

11 comments:

Annemarie said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting! She will be the BEST big sister!

James said...

Crazy or not, congratulations! We are very excited for you. Will you add to the girl domination or begin a trend of boys in the family?? Hope you are feeling well.

Uriona Family said...

I just talked to you, and I find out on your blog?! Come on!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to love having two little ones around it keeps you on your toes constantly.

Of course...then there is Annemarie...with FOUR!! Superwoman!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! You are just right after me. How fun!!!

Melissa said...

Yay!! We're so happy for you, Jeff, and Katelyn. Can't wait to see what you're having. You better not keep it a secret =)

Lauren said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. Congrats.

Ross and Aubrey said...

Congratulations! That'll be so fun!

Ashlie said...

You BUG ME that I had to find out on your blog, once my phone is charged I am going to call you and give you a hard time!!!!! But Congrats even though you bug!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations you guys! You sure make cute ones!!

Derek said...

Congratulations guys! That's exciting! You're going to be two up on us now! We'd better get going! Talk to you soon!

Derek and Danielle

klt9976 said...

Whit! I'm so excited for you! Thats way fun! Congrats