I was convinced this baby was a boy, but I was wrong. It looks like Katelyn will have a little sister to play with. The Ultrasound also revealed that I'm not as far along as the Doctor thought, so my new due date is December 6th!
YEA for you guys!! No more new bedding for your crib will be needed. :) My due date with Tess was December 5th! They could be birthday twinners if you go a week early like I did.
Well, at least it will probably be between Thanksgiving and Christmas and not too close to them! I'm so excited for you guys! I thought Annie was a boy, too, but I guess I was lacking "mother's intuition".
Congratulations! It is so fun to have 2 little girls fairly close together...you will absolutely love it, especially when they are old enough that they start to play together without needing help. We are excited for you! ~Shane & Alicia
6 comments:
YEA for you guys!! No more new bedding for your crib will be needed. :) My due date with Tess was December 5th! They could be birthday twinners if you go a week early like I did.
Well, at least it will probably be between Thanksgiving and Christmas and not too close to them! I'm so excited for you guys! I thought Annie was a boy, too, but I guess I was lacking "mother's intuition".
that is so exciting. We will have two little girls pretty close togther. What fun. We are going to have to play lots next summer.
Yay - it will be so fun for the sisters to be close in age. I am sorry they changed your due date :(
Congratulations you guys! You two make such cute girls! We still would love to have you guys over sometime-our yard is almost finished-Yay!
Congratulations! It is so fun to have 2 little girls fairly close together...you will absolutely love it, especially when they are old enough that they start to play together without needing help. We are excited for you! ~Shane & Alicia
Post a Comment