We fed the ducks at the park. The only problem was Katelyn kept picking up the bread that I was throwing out for the ducks. She wasn't about to share her food with them. She had fun chasing after them though. (As you may have noticed Katelyn is WALKING in these pictures! Yea! She's been walking for about 2 weeks now.)
Our not so fun visit to the Children's Hospital. Katelyn got Croup and had to get a breathing treatment. She was a champ though. Almost no tears and she kept the mask on her face for well over an hour.
Visiting Grandpa after his ankle surgery and going for a ride on the wheelchair. She loved it, she sat still the entire time. So much for a stroller.
7 comments:
Looks like you have been having fun. It was so good to see you guys at the picnic.
No fun that she was sick. But it looks like you guys have been having a blast!
You got a great photo on the horse! It was fun the see you guys and cute Katelyn!
Hey Whitney! I'm so happy about this new blog connection! :) I love those pictures of Katelyn - she is absolutely adorable. It was fun to hang out with you guys this weekend!
I was sad to see the picture with the mask and TOTALLY surprised she sat for a whole hour... that is VERY abnormal! Hooray for you. Looks like you have had a ton of fun, I seem to recall a picture with someone else eating the sand... like mother like daughter...? (: I hope your dads surgery went well. Hope his pain is lessening day by day. Tell everyone hello and give those cubbercheeks a kiss for me.
Hey I found your blog from Stacys. It was good to see you guys at Cafe Rio. We need to have a play date soon. Our blog is private but e-mail me and I will send you an invite! amanda_craig@hotmail.com
They have a fountain just like that here in Boston. Logan won't go near it, he sees the mist and thinks it is smoke, he just keeps saying "hot, no, no, hot, papa, hot."
Post a Comment