Wonderful pictures...glad to know things are going well. By the way, I found the story about the priest and the cat...pretty funny!
oh those are precious! SO CUTE! Almost makes me want to have another!
So sweet! I love having 2 girls close together. It is so much fun, even with the occasional rough patches. Hope to see you guys soon!
Hey, Whitney it's Michelle Bergmann, I was on Amy's Blog and I hopped over to yours. Your girls are so cute, I can't believe how much things have changed since the last time I saw you. Congratulations on the new little one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Whitney!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wonderful pictures...glad to know things are going well. By the way, I found the story about the priest and the cat...pretty funny!
oh those are precious! SO CUTE! Almost makes me want to have another!
So sweet! I love having 2 girls close together. It is so much fun, even with the occasional rough patches. Hope to see you guys soon!
Hey, Whitney it's Michelle Bergmann, I was on Amy's Blog and I hopped over to yours. Your girls are so cute, I can't believe how much things have changed since the last time I saw you. Congratulations on the new little one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Whitney!
Post a Comment