We blessed Jane last Sunday. It was a wonderful day, Jane looked beautiful, it was a warm spring day, and Jeff had to speak in sacrament and he did a great job!
Beautiful!! Beautiful baby, family and day! I wish I could have been there. You look great as usual, you cut bangs!so cute!I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to cut some of my own, my friends still give me a hard time for my junior high "pipe cleaner" bangs. For some reason that just made me think of two words.... Gak and spike. LOL. Oh, the memories! Love ya.
10 comments:
Beautiful!! Beautiful baby, family and day! I wish I could have been there. You look great as usual, you cut bangs!so cute!I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to cut some of my own, my friends still give me a hard time for my junior high "pipe cleaner" bangs. For some reason that just made me think of two words.... Gak and spike. LOL. Oh, the memories! Love ya.
I love the pictures of Baby Jane! She looked darling and we loved being a part of her special day.
She is beautiful Whitney! You have such a darling family!
what a beautiful baby! i hope i get to see her in person soon
She is so cute and you look fabulous!
Beautiful little family! What a fun special day!
Jane looks absolutely beautiful! What a fun day...I love the family picture.
Look at that happy smiley girl so cute!
She is beautiful!!
She is soooo beautiful thanks for iviting us to play it was lots of fun...my blog is
www.thepalmersfuntimes.blogspot.com
Susi
Post a Comment