Monday, April 27, 2009

Pick Your Battles

Katelyn received "Princess Shoes" as a gift from her cousins this weekend and she absolutely loves them. From the moment she opened them she wouldn't take them off, including for church. We have 1 o'clock church, which of course is right in the middle of nap time, so when I woke Katelyn up to leave and she started throwing a fit because I wouldn't let her wear her shoes I decided this one wasn't worth winning. So off to church we went with one Snow White shoe and one Sleeping Beauty shoe (both the right foot shoe). It definitely made her day though. She was actually a perfect angel the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Uriona Family said...

You are a great mom!!! She looked stylin. :)

Cute new header

Amanda said...

She is so cute. I love her skirt. i think I need to have a girl!

Brooke said...

I understand...been there too. I think it does make us good mothers and hopefully all the funny looks we get make us feel even better. She is so cute!

nikki said...

You definitely do have to pick your battles! I think it is great when moms are secure enough to let their kids pick their clothes. She looks cute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATELYN!!!