I've never been an absent minded person, but now that I have kids, that's all changed. Last night I met my parents down at Little America for dinner. When we finished, we headed down to our cars in the parking garage. I dug around in my purse to find my keys and I couldn't find them. I dumped everything out, still couldn't find them. I even had my mom look through my purse to make sure I wasn't looking past them, still no keys. I retraced my footsteps, everywhere, went to the front desk, got on my hands and knees to make sure they hadn't fallen under my car...and still no keys. I finally gave up and had my mom drive me home to Bountiful to get the spare. We went back to Little America I got in the car, hoping to finally see my keys, and they still weren't there. I drove back to my mom's (she lives in the Aves) to pick up the girls and as I was rounding the corner to her house I heard a noise on the roof of my car. Sure enough I get out of my car and there they are, my keys!!! I don't know what amazed me more, that my keys were right there on the roof of my car the whole time I was searching EVERYWHERE for them or the fact that my keys actually stayed on the roof the whole drive home.
1 comment:
haha thats amazing! Don't worry I only have one kid and I loose my keys every day.
Post a Comment