Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anyone getting rid of a crib?

We've moved Katelyn into a toddler bed so Jane could have the crib. But after too many nighttime adventures we moved Katelyn back into the crib. Now poor Jane needs a crib. If there happens to be anyone who doesn't need their crib anymore, let me know and I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am trying to find a big girl bed for B so I can move Ellie out of the mini-crib we got her and into the big crib. Once I do that you could use the mini-crib if you want. Depends on how big Jane is though...

Clegg Family said...

Sorry...we're no help with the crib, but I wanted to tell you how divine those chocolate brownies were that you sent home with Dan last night! Yummy!! Unfortunately, they were gone after 8 seconds of being in our home. :)