Poor Jane is pretty much the forgotten child. She's so mellow and content, (very unlike her older sister) that she is often left in her bouncer or on the floor playing forever by herself, while I attend to Katelyn. I felt even more guilty when I realized that she seldom appears in my posts. So this one's for Jane, who despite what some people may think, still exists.
6 comments:
She is so gorgeous! I hope we get to see you soon... before the wedding! Perhaps we should make a play date? I try to call you next week!
Oh she is too cute!!
My second baby is the same way. I think they have to be good for our sanity.
WE LOVE YOU, JANE!!! Eliza always responds in some way (deep breath, small smile or sigh) whenever we talk about you.
I was beginning to wonder...what a cutie!
I know exactly what you are talking about! The more "difficult" children end up getting more attention because they demand it!
Then the easy children get left to entertain themselves. It is the same way with my baby right now. But I am sure our babies know they are loved and will be just fine!
She is such a cutie by the way!
Jane is beautiful. I totally know what you mean by the "forgotten child". I felt that way about Luke for a while too. I think I'm doing better about it and don't feel like I'm constantly neglecting him.
Your girls are so cute. We are planning a trip to Utah soon, I hope to see you guys. Rick will probably be in touch with Jeff when we finalize dates, etc.
Post a Comment