Yesterday Jeff and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been 5 years! Although we would have liked to go on a cruise or something exotic like that, it just wasn't in the cards for now. So here's how we celebrated instead:
Jeff made me breakfast in bed
He gave me this necklace
We went to a Bee's game in the Zion's Suite Jeff "caught" me this ball. Well, it actually hit the window of the suite we were in and when Jeff went outside it was just laying on the ground so he pick it up. Still, a good souvenir for our night out.
Congrats! It looks like a fun day! And might I add...I LOVE THAT NECKLACE! Way to go Jeff! I cannot wait to see you guys again next week. After that we'll for sure plan our play date!
3 comments:
Congrats! It looks like a fun day! And might I add...I LOVE THAT NECKLACE! Way to go Jeff! I cannot wait to see you guys again next week. After that we'll for sure plan our play date!
Happy Anniversary!!
For real? You went to a baseball game for your anniversary???? I am so proud. Happy Anniversary :)
Post a Comment