I've never been a huge fan of camping, but Jeff and I thought it would be fun for the girls to get a taste of it. So we camped my style.
Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows in the comfort of our own backyard. That way if it rains, which it did 2 minutes after we finished, you can always go inside.
And even better, setting up the tent inside the house. You get the experience of sleeping in the tent, but if you wake up in the middle of the night with a sore back, you can just go back to your own bed.
5 comments:
That is funny,we did this exact thing Friday night. :) Of course the Dane me and Hobie ended up in our own beds after the other two had fallen asleep.
Sounds like my kind of camping!
way cute whitney! you are so creative...your girls are going to have such great memories
Are you the cutest Mom in the world?! YES!! What a fun idea.
I also love the picture of your cute little Hannah Montanas!
Whit, I'm disappointed. Didn't girls camp teach you anything? (wink, wink)
Post a Comment