Unfortunately the 3rd day into our trip it poured the whole day. We went on a tour of the island of St. Lucia (for all you Bachelor fan's it the place where Jake took the final 3 girls). The tour was wonderful, but the beach wasn't quite the same in the rain.

We went sailing in St. Martin, but we actually had to help sail the ship and I'm pretty sure I had the most complicated job. It amazing we didn't sink.

We kayaked in Antigua. I always thought this looked fun, but after actually doing it I realized it's hard. Poor Jeff did most of the work.

My favorite day was when we visited St. Croix. We went on a catamaran and went snorkeling. Then we stopped at this small little island. It was unbelievable. Absolutely breathtaking.
But of course by the end I missed the girls like crazy and was ready to come home. 24 hours later I was back to life as usual...
Katelyn not keeping her diaper on
and Jane being her sweet little self!
7 comments:
Welcome home!! I'm glad you had a great time. It looks beautiful!Did you finish "The Hunger Games"? I just started potty training Annie today, wish me luck!
looks like you had a blast! the beaches are gorgeous too...glad you had a good time
I was really looking forward to seeing these pictures! Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you. :)
Looks like an incredible vacation...you guys definitely deserve it. We're glad you're home though!
What a fun vacation! it was good to see you for a little at church. your girls are the cutest.
I am glad you had such a great time. We missed you guys and we are looking forward to hearing more about it.
I love that Katelyn! Seriously that is the true definition of a Kodak moment. Can she come live with us?!?
SOOOOO Jealous! You deserve it though! (perhaps a happy graduation trip?) Looks like such a taste of heaven. How gorgeous!
Was that your graduation trip? I am so jealous... I wanted a cruise but we settled for Newport. I'm a Hunger Games fan what did you think? SO jealous looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment